Friday, October 31, 2008

Tired with Satisfaction

Tiring weeks, full of appointments and datings, my life was just pack and exciting. Eventhough my sleeping time is more than 7 hours per day, I' m so tired everyday. Reach home later than 12am always, even late! I became used to it. Of course I feel very happy to date with my old friends, college mates, colleagues, "pig" & "dog" hometown friends....means that I'm still alive in their circles. My friends asked me not to make myself so tired, but I rather spend my time and energy to meet my friends up. It's not that easy to keep in touch with everyone but at least I would try not to lost contact with anyone of them. As in here, I wish not to lost contact with anyone of you, so I choose to continue my blog here when I'm able to do so. Sometimes, laziness causes me outdated from your news, especially I stopped reading blogs for few months, so dare not to open your sites where as a lot of new blogs will be flashing out. Urh.....scared by my imagination.

My new photos are coming soon...please prepare or you will miss it! haha...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

haha.. don't worry of being outdated of my life.. u can always update it back by reading all my posts again :p

thanks for the initiative to text me the other day.. sorry i forgot to reply your last message.. i forgot what exactly happened that day that the thought of replying you just slipped of my mind.. must be some interruptions from my friends...

anyways.. i will still check your blog whenever there are updates.. :)

nice that u all have been making plans and everything.. but sadly i can't join most of your activities this time.. i will be staying back in sydney for don't know how long.. might be 1,2,or 3 months.. depends on how i work out my plans... if i have no activities here then i will go back earlier.. if got plans to travel with a couple of friends then i will stay a bit longer...

k... a very long comment.. i think longer than your post hahahaha... see u around NEXT YEAR!!

...cheng... said...

i oso got no time to update my blog..
start working alr is litat one la ..
bc bc n bc...

佳玲佳玲 said...

變天了~~注意身體,別感冒囉! .................................................................