Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Day, New Job, New Experience...Start To Work Lu

Finally, I have to say goodbye to my long vacation... Starts from tomorrow, it will be a brand new day for me, I'm going to start work tomorrow! My position is so called Assistant Wedding Planner. I started looking for this job few weeks ago, and finally I got it. Hmm, do not know why I am so eager to look for this job before this.

After graduate, I'm still floating even I already decided to enroll myself in event management. I hate to live my life too systematically like sitting in the office whole day. It will kill me and take away all my happiness. (Am I too exaggerate? Ohoho)

Oddly, once I got the confirmation from Ever After Wedding Planner Company, I became undecided. Is it the thing I really looking for? This question appears in my mind. I forgot what pushing me forward to enter this profession. Just a short decision or an act of impulse, it leads me to confusion. Yes, I'm sure that I'm interested to challenge the job like this but I need to sacrifice a lot of things. Time, I have no time to back to Mentakab since I need to work during every weekend. May be I'm just scare of losing, not time but is the connection between my family and friends. I very understand, when you got something, you have to give up something. Hope that what I have to give up is worth enough than what I get. Lets let go all my shilly-shally, I should can get my answer clear in short. As what I tell my friends always, do not regret for what you have chosen, once decided, you can just only go straight and no use to look back again. So, I wish I could work contentedly and find out my path. Anyway, I'm still young, right? Hehehehe...

Right here, I wholeheartedly say that, no matter what's going on, I will always beside you, my dear friend. So, please do not hesitate to call me up if you are willingly or "accidentally" getting married. I am always on call to give you consultation and wedding packages. Lolx..............

9 comments:

jack said...

congrats, u finally got what you want. haha accidentally getting married ah, still very long for me.

waikok said...

wahhh...if need videographer can call me, price can negotiate.

li said...

it's wedding peak nw...4 of my relatives goin 2 get married soon...unfortunately i can't attend any one of their wedding *sad*
btw, hopefully u ll enjoy doin tis job...if u did, i bet it ll be a really menaingful job assisting them 2 get their wedding done perfectly..their happiness brighten up ur days...all the best, my fren!

JukeBox said...

sometimes when you get something you really want, you will get confused a little bit, just like what you said in your blog. But in whatever way, just make sure you make the most out of your experience. :D Good Luck!

ling ying said...

yoh liew, dun say so loud, tats y i said accidentally ma, hope i can do ur business soon ler, wahahah

wai kok: erm, r u pro enough? cheap enough is no use d lo...lolx

li: i m sure, tis is a very meaningful job, i really felt touching when participating in the wedding coordination. although i'm not the planner yet but if i can become a planner 1 day, the feeling of satisfaction is not only a little but is a lot!so i need to wait, mayb bout 2 years to become an independent wedding planner...

Alferd said...

yeah, really feel touching when u involve urself in the event, especially for gals. Gain more experiences, plan for ur own wedding next time..

li said...

shien, u shuld say 'plan for OUR wedding'...hahhahaaaa

ling ying said...

thx wei bing...hmm.....hey, when can i meet u up? i got smth ask u ler...

hong lili, u dun be so disgusting ok? plan for both of u la....

Unknown said...

haha...your last paragraph really make me laugh...

anyway, wish you all the best lah Aunty....keke