Friday, July 4, 2008

Days


It was a long long break. Long time no see, my lovely bloggers. Hmmm….I wish I could have a long vacation like now anytime I want. Yesterday, is not my day. Diarrhoea back again! It came when I was doing interview. Oh my god, it was embarrassing me. Until today, my stomach not yet feeling well. The chocolate that I ate previous night is suspicious, stupid Bitter chocolate I won’t eat you again! Huh…. After interview I walked out from Central Plaza building and I walked to Sg. Wang to buy something there. On my way, suddenly rain dropped heavily and I got my long pants totally wet, about 1 ft. The lucky of the unlucky is that I have brought along my pink umbrella. If not, sure I will become a “wet chicken”. Smart nia ~~


Today, a very normal day but something I never expect happened. I back to Mentakab and I went out with somebody at night. Guess who? Not Wen Bin ok! But is she, one of my primary school’s best friends. Not Wen Yee k! She is Chai Jian. Yesterday, Ah Mong text me and told me Chai Jian asked both of us hang out to have a drink. I was so wondering. We just like lost contact since many years ago. I thought she was just a passer by in my life. Reflect back the memories we belong since we were in childhood, I nearly forgot the great time we had. Too many things happened, happy, unhappy, it was my childhood. Today, I am happy to receive her invitation. And, 3 girls chat until 1.15 a.m. If let me describe, I would say today is “A very normal but little special day.”

1 comment:

JukeBox said...

HA! It's all pink, no wonder you said you like pink, no wonder Wei Shien bought you pink grips.

Yeah, quite lazy lor, lazy to run when playing badminton also.

muhahaha