Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me & This is Especially For All of U

yoh!! it was a great day of year 2008, Jan 29th. it was my 22th "Anniversary" birthday celebration after my last year touching experience. thx god it is me, the lucky girl who is given a lots of good, nice, and lovely frens and family in life. even this might be the last best birthday celebration tat can gathered so many of us, i stil think tat how lucky am i for my 22 years life. my parents called me at night, i felt very happy because they can stil remembered not like last year, haha! it was too bad for my 21st years old birthday because they forgotten n called me at 30th, sad... but, my lovely big sis n jie jie n goh goh they didnt forget to greet me, how nice!!!this means tat they r stil young, didnt forget the most important day of me. hehe.

here, i wan to thx my classmate,too. some of them presented me gifts, some of them greeted me and sing for me. i m so touch. it is the first time i can celebrate with them because las few years my birthday was in holiday or training period. haha...pink fatty n david, thx for ur pink bear! i love it not jus because it is pink ok? it contains lots of meaning for me. wen bin, i m looking forward wat r u giving me, i think i ll have surprise for it.

after my class, i went to pavilion to sing k, took dinner in Fridays TGI, and watched movie "Sweeney Todd". it was nice especially the songs, haha. i sure kiong u ll agree with me...lol...i m trying to write down wat i felt for my birthday so tat i could revise it in the future. i will remember tat shyan n lik chun came to kl to celebrate my birthday, chye cheng purposely took a leave to join us, yen eit brought me a special souvenir from Vietnam n he rushed to pavilion the nx day he arrived in kl, kiong came to pavilion after his exam 10pm and he crashed his fren's car and spoiled his fren's car's battery(stupid cz he forgot to switch off the light,haha), kelly, wei shien and leng rushed to pavilion after class even tat day raining heavily, and king vee trapped in traffic jam for 1 hour on the way to pavilion after his work. AND, i ll remember tat fish head ffk, but so far he had given a reasonable excuse ---sick n having 2 papers exam on the nx morning, and lih sheng u r same also, u know how glad i m when i know u r coming? i never c u for 1 year alr since u went to UK, too bad u r not able to come at last. chui wan and ah mong, i know both of u wish to come very much but transport is the main problem, anyway i appreciate a lots. li, even u r not be with me for my 22th birthday, but i ll forgive ur absent, haha... i know u r sad cz u cant have fun with us and i m happy tat u r having an interesting life in canada.

wow...it is quite long, anyway i hope tat i did not forgot any person here cz i m very sleepy now..zzZZzZzZZzz... oh...i nearly forget, thx all who msg me and greeted me, i really really, really really appreciate a lots...sweet kiss here... muackssssss....... i know i m lucky because i know all of u....thx god

2 comments:

li said...

thanks for your consideration...hahaha...btw, u deserve it, cz u r our official organizer. Organizer birthday, members MUST do some work at least...hahaa....although i'm far away frm u, but i can sense your happiness...stay happy always, my best fren. miss ya

Likchun said...

title no good la, "happy birthday to me", like the song, so sad... lolz