Saturday, January 26, 2008

Speechless Saturday

it could be a nice day for me but it turned worst. i m the person who always suffer from my fren's quarrelling. i waited from 1pm to 5pm (between the time they quarrel) and all my mood gone even i wish to go shopping very much. my another fren said he can accompany me to shop but lastly we are not going cz he busy until 6pm smth. today, i spent all my time for waiting people. nothing to do beside wait made me felt moody in doing everything. i no mood to do my final project, no mood to touch my assignment and no mood to drive out. but i know i need to done all those thing tonight because i sacrificed my weekend at kl. although i wish to go back home very very much to stay with my lovely parent. daddy & mummy, i miss u so much. i hope that tml is a great day for me, plz dun fooling me anymore. thx god.

3 comments:

k e l l y said...

not that speechless what, you called me also mah. i understand that thing about waiting. time spend waiting is an opportunity cost. might as well do something productive. remember our date. no kite-flying or UFO-flying allowed.

Likchun said...

when did it change from aeroplane/birds to UFO? new term?

ling ying said...

wahaha....kelly...humourous...