Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Realities & Dreams

I' m wondering...the first time i create my blog is under a moody and bad day. Jus ignore all the bad things i had today. I would try to control my bad mood if not i'll get depress. Suddenly, feel like got thousand words to express but i don't know where to start with. erm.........

I' m a impetuous person, jus think off wanna write something out, soon i create a blog. I seldom think off the consequence and i used to be straightforward. Sometimes i 'll regret but i jus hardly to be fake. And, i hardly hide my feelings from my true frens. I jus wan to share my feels with them. I found tat many of my frens love to share their very deep and inner feelings with me, too. I m always the listener for them. Sometimes i could think tat they should be a passer by in my life. I would like to thx for u all's supports and reliable on me. As my old frens, they think tat i m a very active person. Nevertheless, i'm not tat active as they think. I used to land myself at passive position but jus not infront of them to protect myself from getting hurt again. People who talking with u might hiding their knife behind and stick u when u turn around. Never believe anyone even ur dearest. But, i jus simply take off my shield in front of my dearest frens because i really put them as my land for rest cz it was tiring to act in front of so many people. I m contradict but wat can i do? I dun like to be fake but everyone needs fren.

Dear old frens, i would like to say u all r the land for me...thx for accompanying me and forgive me in my 21 years of life. I always proud to have frens like u all. All of u r my dearest like my family, hope tat time won't take away our naive and true heart and we r always connected to each other. Jus throw ur problem to me and i'll be there for u.

我今晚的心情恍恍惚惚的,总觉得好像失去了什么,是有一些失望吧,可是也不知道失望什么,
希望今晚会有个好梦,一个简单但幸福的梦;梦里最好有最美丽的沙滩,最好吃的食物还有我最好的朋友,这样就足够了。。。只要有你在身旁就足够了。。。

8 comments:

isaac_kiong said...

i m so plessure to b the first one who read ur blog..
well, i agree wat u hav said, cuz i m doing the same thing...=P
in front of our old frenz, that's the only time we can b ourselves...
cuz we r not able to cheat or pretend in front of them..
my old frenz, shud i love or hate u guys?/
cuz u all make my life lonely without u all....

ling ying said...

hey dear...dun use to blame us and v can blame u wat u blame on us..do u understand wat m i writting about? haha...so, it is fair enough, but so far i dun think u r lonely cz u have a closest partner to accompany u all the seconds ---- debate.
wahahahahaha.....

the amazing kuli said...

welcome to da blogsphere!!
write more yeah.. i'd like to read.
:D

huggies and kisses,
ying hwei

li said...

welcome ly! n i agree wif u that kiong ll not be lonely without us...debate debate debate...kiong, so sory 2 say this...hahaaaa

Unknown said...

u r not active.. is 38.
fake infront of frens???? is they ur frens???? do u treat them as ur frens????
Protecting ourself is natural. Over protecting, u will only lock urself in a box.
If a ppl wanna to kill or hurt u... u can't run... they will get u at some point even u r always protecting urself.
So y don't u jus make fren wif all of them rather than be enemy of them....

He Ma

ling ying said...

haiz haiz...swee joon...i tell u...even sometimes u try to be good to some ppl, u try to be true to make fren with him/her, they might not cherish it. they ll jus think tat u r jus an idiot. n i dun wan to be foolish anymore. jus beware the ppl around u b4 u get hurt.

k e l l y said...

write what you wanna write leh. don't be afraid to die!

Likchun said...

yea, be str8! wont die 1! i cant feel any unpleasant feeling here lolz